How the generated funds will be utilized:
Have questions? We’ve got answers
During the corona pandemic, Ankur the founder of MarketersFeed helped many NGOs & Relief Organizations in planning their digital marketing efforts to get more donations. This is when he realized that there can be a much simpler and effective way for people to help the needy. This is when #MissionNoHunger was born.
Since the people behind #MissionNoHunger are based out of New Delhi, India. By first operating out of India, we can keep the operating cost low and help more and more needy people. Once we have built the tech, the marketing is tested, all the operation work is setup, and systems & processes are made then we can expand to more countries in need of help.
Sadly No - Atleast for now.
As of now #MissionNoHunger is just an idea. The team at Marketersfeed is working overtime (apart from their regular day to day work) to work on this. Once we have some positive validation and good response from you lovely people we will make the donation process more seamless. (Building an app, more payment options, and a lot more exciting things are planned)
Our first target is to reach $3,000,000 monthly recurring contribution. I know the dream is big, but even if 100,000 people contribute $30 each every month, then we can feed 100,000 needy people every month.
Also, with such scale we can drive a lot of new benefits:
- By bulk sourcing we can obtain more food at the same price. Simple economies of scale.
- Once all processes and systems are running smoothly we can lower the expenses and increase the 70% contribution to 80% of the donations towards the cause.
- With our tech, marketing and business expertise we want to create a smooth running system which can then be scaled to target 1 million needy people every month.
Join the #MissionNoHunger
Did you know:
- A staggering 194 million people in India go hungry every day.
- One in every four children is malnourished, making the country home to one third of the world’s malnourished children.
- Close to 3,000 of these die every single day, due to diet related illnesses.
Hunger traps the people in the cycle of poverty
I wanted to do something about it. So i started
So I am on a mission to feed 100,000 needy people every month.
I know the dream is big, but together we can.
How will we do that:
- 10% of the ad revenue of our YouTube channel “Marketersfeed” will go towards this initiative. Every view on our channel is literally putting food in the mouth of someone in need.
Do you know with just $1 you can feed someone in need in India for the entire day.
So whatever revenue we generate from our YouTube ad revenue, combined with the contribution from you lovely people
Together, we can reach our target of feeding 100,000 people in need every month.
We create grocery kits which have enough supplies to feed someone in need for an entire month.
With your $30 contribution , for one whole month, someone does not have to worry about their next meal.
Together we can reach 100,000 no hunger months.
There are three categories of people we donate food to.
- First, the homeless and Physically challenged people we come across on the streets.
- Second, people staying in the economically weaker sections of the city
- Third, orphanages, old age homes and shelters
Basically, wherever we feel people are in need of food and love.
Apart from watching our free courses to help someone in need, if you believe in this mission and want to support more, check the donate button and support in whatever way you can. No amount is big or small.
Every donation puts food on the table for someone in need and gives these families the comfort of knowing where their next meal is coming from.
Even if you can't donate then no worries, I know you must have your reasons.
I believe people want to help but they just don't know how to.