Top 14 Best Landing Page Builders (2022): Compared & Reviewed
The Internet is a great place to market your brand or product to a large audience in a short time. The best part about the internet is that you don’t have to set up shops in every corner of the world to attract customers from those places.
All you need to do is create a single place where you can gather most of your customers.
A landing page, as the name suggests is a web page where users ‘land’ after clicking through an ad or an email.
The webpage is built for a specific task, which is usually to get a customer’s constant information in exchange for an offer like a promo code or business-to-business insights in the form of a white paper.
A landing page is a great way of capturing someone’s attention in a blink with attractive offers or other benefits.
A landing page is different from a website’s homepage that showcases an overview of what a website is about.
A landing page, however, has a short-term, specific goal and is used as a valuable marketing tool to generate leads for your business.
According to ‘Interactive Marketing’, you only get 8 seconds to make an impression once a user lands on your page.
This means that a landing page should have a captivating look and distraction-free motive. This is why, typically, landing pages encourage users to take only one action like fill a form or click on a link.
The ‘paradox of choice’ is a phenomenon that occurs when you have a lot of choices. The sheer number of choices can confuse and stall a user from choosing anything.
This is why landing pages focus on a single Call to Action rather than 3 or 4 different things.
It is estimated that Long-Form landing pages have the potential to generate over 220 percent more leads while there is a 223 percent ROI (Return of Investment) on conversion rate optimization tools on average.
Conversion rate optimization refers to the process of increasing the number of users or visitors that interact with your website in desired ways such as commenting on a post, purchasing a product, or filling out a form.
Landing pages are of two types:
1. Lead generation landing pages
These pages are created to collect lead data. This is done through the use of forms that visitors fill out.
This data is used to create a more specific and more targeted marketing campaign that will eventually increase the profit on your website.
2. Click-through landing pages
Click-through landing pages try and redirect a user to the original website to perform desired actions like buying a product or subscribing to a service.
Click-through landing pages are often found on websites that are forced on making sales instead of collecting data.
Creating effective landing pages from scratch can be quite difficult.
Landing pages need to be attractive and quickly catching the attention of a user is not an easy job. This is where Landing Page Builders come in.
Landing page builders are tools that help users to create sleek and attractive web pages without prior knowledge of coding, marketing, or design.
These tools come with pre-built templates and other features that increase the effectiveness of your landing page and save time by streamlining the process of building good landing pages.
Landing page builders provide users with custom domain names, heatmaps to track engagement, integration capabilities with other software, and analytic tools to measure and optimize conversion rates on landing pages.
Around 48 percent of companies have acknowledged that they want to improve their online sales funnel and good landing page builders can help them achieve this task.
In this article, we are going to discuss the different aspects of landing page builders and mention some of the best ones to help your business thrive.
To help you out, here are the top 15 landing page builders that will help you build your landing pages efficiently.
Leadpages is one of the most popular landing page builders for people who don’t want to spend too much money on a builder without sacrificing functionality.
Even though the price isn’t as high, the page builder is packed with features to help your business grow.
The tool offers dynamic text replacement to quickly as easily edit your pages, email integration so that you can effortlessly make contacts, and many more features.
Even though the editor is not as intuitive as others on this list, it offers over 200 templates that allow you to create unlimited pages.
The templates are mobile responsive and can easily be integrated with WordPress. Other social media integrations are also available.
It has over 40,000 small businesses as its customers and a flawless uptime record. It is powered by Google Cloud which ensures better performance and reliability to its customers.
Being a cloud-based service, security is not a concern. Other features include Facebook Ad Builder, unlimited pop-ups, and SEO functionalities.
- Unlimited Leads: Leadpages does not charge its customers as their businesses grow. There are no caps on page views, web traffic, and lead collection.
- Speed: The platform offers industry standard load speeds for landing pages that improve user experience and conversions.
- A/B testing: The ability to test your landing pages makes the platform very effective in optimizing your landing pages. A/B testing is crucial in improving the performance and effectiveness of your landing page
Pricing: The tool is offered under three plans:
- Standard: $27/month
- Pro: $59/month
- Advanced: $239/month
A 14-day free trial is also available for those who want to test the page builder before making any purchase.
Wishpond is a quite popular name in the SaaS marketing circle and has been fairly popular since last few years.
Wishpond’s network is in-built and is enhanced for the transformations.
Through landing page forms, you enter the information you want to get and then you can use one of their templates.
Wishpond is known as a high performer in G2’s Marketing Automation Software Grid Report. It is designed in a way to suit both beginners and advanced users.
Wishpond’s drag-and-drop builder makes building landing pages simple and you just need to spend a few minutes building one.
Plus, they have advanced and flexible tools that let you customize the features of your page. You do have to code the HTML and CSS though.
Their support team is always available and helps you with difficulties and run marketing campaigns or contests. They also assist you if you need backup or expertise.
Here are some of the key features of Wishpond.
- Templates: All their templates are responsive on all devices and their template gallery provides for different purposes like events and various industries.
- Fast: Through this, you can create landing pages in a short span of time and still end up with elegant, clean, and efficient results.
- Powerful tools: It has pretty powerful marketing tools that are automated and help boost marketing efforts.
- Amalgamation: The integration with other major marketing platforms is easy.
- Pop-ups: It provides add-ons of pop-ups and forms that are intuitive enough even for non-developers to use.
- Extensive resources: They have vast resources with a strong understanding of the knowledge they possess, ebooks, a library of webinars, and articles on the platform, and marketing.
- Live chat: Their support is always active and they have a live chat that can clear your problems and assist you anytime. They are from adamenfroy.
Pricing: Over its official website, Wishpond does not provide any particular detail about the pricing. Simply, you will be asked to get a demo call for the personalized plan and pricing of the software.
Over the call you can discuss your requirement and basis that your pricing plan will be laid out.
You can also sign up for the no-commitment 14-day trial where you can decide if Wishpond is the one you want.
Unbounce is a big name in the landing page software space and one of the oldest as well.
It was the first to be launched and grew rapidly and made its name because of its easy and powerful page building.
It has been used by 1500+ companies all over the world.
You can create the best pages in an adequate amount of time with its A/B testing engine, drag-and-drop attachments, and more than a hundred optimizable mobile templates.
Unbounce’s new smart traffic feature uses AI to guide as little as 50 visitors to pages they are probably going to change.
You can change the little things like the headline or redesign your pages and run them to see which one brings in the most change.
Unbounce also offers features that need no coding skills and you can build, publish, and test your landing pages, sticky bars, and popups quite fast.
It has a dynamic keyword insertion feature that allows you to replace the keywords according to the user’s questions that are on your landing page.
Unbounce is also joined with Zapier, WordPress, HubSpot, Campaign Monitor, Salesforce, and more of the top apps in the market.
Its deep integration with great marketing tools is a great feature as it helps a lot in creating an effective landing page.
On top of that everything in Unbounce is customizable and can be personalized. The templates are very professional in looks and are great in number.
It can be optimized with Google Page Speed Insights and includes AMP support and very fast pages.
Here are some of its main features:
- Drag and drop: You can easily create web pages with their drag-and-drop editor.
- AI-powered Templates: They offer over 125 mobile-responsive templates that are powered by AI.
- Automated SSL Encryption: They offer extra security and credibility by providing automated SSL encryption to your landing pages.
- Sticky bars: You can add elements that stick to the bottom, side, or top of your webpage to increase interaction.
- Custom Domains: You can set custom domains for your landing pages.
Pricing Packages: It has three pricing packages.
- Launch: $80USD /mo
- Optimise: $80USD /mo
- Accelerate: $200USD /mo
- Scale: $300USD /mo
HubSpot is one of the industry leaders when it comes to online services like landing page builders.
Their enormous customer base is a testament to the fact they can deliver the right products.
The landing page builder from HubSpot is another such product.
It is a feature-rich tool that allows businesses to grow beyond their imagination.
With the free landing page builder, you can create and test elegant looking leading pages to generate leads in no time.
They have a built-in library of templates that are optimized for mobiles too.
These landing page templates have been tested in the industry and are proven to generate more leads.
Their drag-and-drop feature allows users to customize these templates or create their own content using forms, layouts, and branding without much fuss.
You can preview the changes you made to a loading page before publishing it. The landing pages are personalized and dynamic which improves their overall performance.
You can load different content for different visitors based on their location, source, device, lifecycle stage, or any other detail.
With the CRM, you can gather more information about the visitors and personalize the page even more for superior lead generation.
You get access to a centralized dashboard that you can use to identify your best converting landing pages.
You can test up to 5 variations of a page and let HubStop choose the winner automatically.
Moreover, you can run tests on every individual element including, CTAs, forms, images, headlines, and more. You also get customized SEO suggestions on your page.
- Fully responsive pages: The pages built through HubSpot are fully responsive and can work across multiple devices.
- Automated SSL encryption: It offers extra security with automated SSL encryption on the landing pages.
- Live chat and pop-up forms: Features like pop-up forms, live chat, conversational bots allow you to capture and convert leads in a much efficient manner.
Pricing Packages: The tool is sold under three plans:
- Starter: $45/month
- Professional: $800/month
- Enterprise: $3200/month
GetResponse is an easy-to-use page builder that allows its users to build optimized landing pages with little effort.
It makes the process of building and publishing landing pages faster and smoother.
Creating a landing page is easy with the huge number of templates offered by this page building tool.
These templates are mobile responsive and can be customized to fit the specific needs of your endeavor.
You don’t need to go looking for images to fit your page as it offers high-quality photos and GIFs from Shutterstock and Giphy respectively.
You can run A/B tests on your landing pages to generate valuable data about the efficiency of your page. This data is then used to optimize your page.
Features like popups, forms, Facebook and Instagram ads, webinars, and more are also available. You can integrate your page with services like Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and Stripe.
- Easy to use the editor: The editor is easy to use and can be used to drag and drop elements in place. You can even tweak the layout of your landing page in the mobile view workspace to directly change the layout as per your needs. This way, you don’t waste time optimizing your page for PC while leaving the mobile market untouched.
- Sticky signs: With GetResponse landing page builder, you can use sticky signs that stick at the bottom or top of your page to increase engagement and conversion rates
- Intelligent List Automation: The process of list segmentation is carried out automatically by the builder. This reduces human error and produces better results overall.
- Countdown timer: You can also use a countdown timer to create a sense of urgency amongst users and increase engagement in this fashion.
Pricing Packages: The tool is sold under four plans
- Basic: $15/month
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: $99/month
- Max: Custom Pricing
ShortStack is a landing page builder that primarily focuses on creating landing pages for giveaways, contests, and quizzes.
With ShortStack, you can create unlimited landing pages to satiate your needs and connect more and more customers without paying extra charges for new landing pages.
ShortStack ensures that you get all the credit on your landing pages.
Its white-label policy allows you to create custom landing pages that promote your brand by removing its branding from your webpage.
You can embed the landing pages you create on the website you own. ShortStack allows you to use your domain for standalone landing pages without any external IT support.
The platform is reliable and secure. They have a 99.99% uptime record, which means that you don't even need to worry about losing to downtime.
Your landing pages are always accessible to potential leads and customers. Their data facilities meet or even exceed ISO 9000 standards.
They comply with data privacy laws including CDPR, CCPA, and more for better security and privacy.
You can even run your projects in teams by sharing your login with co-workers and clients without sharing your password.
Access control is also easy to set up. Support is provided via email, chat, and account management services.
- Drag and drop editor: Creating landing pages is easy with the drag and drop editor, which makes the process intuitive.
- Robust analytics and ROI tracking: The analytics tool keeps track of your conversion rate and website visitors, and you can calculate the Return of Investment (ROI) on your ventures.
- Mobile responsive templates: The templates provided are mobile responsive.
- Read-time editing: You can edit your landing page and see changes in real-time.
- Fraud detection: The tool can detect suspicious activity and it restricts repeated entries.
Pricing packages: It has three different pricing packages
- Business: $99/month.
- Agency: $199/month.
- Brand: $499/month.
Instapages are built for everyone. From entrepreneurs to large agencies, anyone can use the page building tool.
It is one of the easiest landing page builders in the market and about 4 million pages have been built using this tool which add to its sheer testament of quality.
You can save, reuse, and update page blocks that you can use in different projects.
This makes the process of building landing pages less consuming and more efficient. It is one of the few landing page building tools that offer such scalability
They offer over 500+ customizable templates to choose from. You can create professional-looking websites with minimum design.
The tool can be integrated with AMP for an exceptional mobile experience. Since more and more people are using the internet through their mobile phones instead of a PC, having AMP support can be a great advantage.
Their Thor Render Engine technology allows your landing pages to load faster. In fact, they have some of the fastest loading speeds in the industry.
Its enterprise package offers integration with tools like MailChimp, HubSpot, WordPress, and more.
- Unlimited A/B testing: You can put your pages through an unlimited number of A/B tests to make sure that they are optimized to the fullest.
- Robust conversion analytics: Instapages offers a robust analytics system that allows you to monitor and analyze your performance by checking out metrics like clickthrough rate, bounce back rate, and more.
- Customizable forms: The forms available can be customized with the fields of your choice.
- Bigstock image library: You can get high-quality images through the Bigstock library it offers.
- Font Customisation: With over 5000 web fonts to choose from, you can customize every letter on your landing page
Pricing packages: Only two options are available
- Core: $199/month (standard features)
- Enterprise: Customised price as per the unique features subscribed. Also, you can avail free trial of 14 days.
Landingi is primarily built for small businesses. But it also provides end-to-end solutions for giant companies like Paypal and Sony Music too.
With over 4000 companies using their services, they are a force to be reckoned with.
Creating landing pages with Landingi is very easy as there is no coding requirement.
They offer a simple drag-and-drop editor that makes the process of creating landing pages effortless.
You can also create mobile pages, pop-ups, and funnels. It offers over 300 industry-tested templates that can be adjusted according to your needs.
Launching your landing pages is easy and flexible with Landingi. You can create landing pages and control their publication date and time with the schedule feature.
Landingi gives you the option to either publish your pages under your own domain, embed them on your server, or use their plugin to publish the page on WordPress.
You can embed pop-ups with any platform using Landingi. It also offers great connectivity by integrating your system with the likes of Zapier, MailChimp, SalesForce, and more.
You can transfer your data to any email marketing or CRM tool you are using. This gives you greater flexibility in the way you can optimize your page.
- A/B testing: You can test the decision you made in the creation of your landing page through the A/B testing capabilities it provides. You can create and compare the different versions of your landing page through one-click duplication and A/B testing.
- Analytics tools: The inbuilt analytics tools allow users to analyze the traffic and behavior of visitors on the landing pages. This provides them with useful insight on where to make changes.
- Organic rank optimization: This tool helps in optimizing your website organically to improve its rating on different search engines.
Pricing packages: It four pricing categories
- Create: $55/month
- Automate: $79/month
- Agency: $149/month
ClickFunnels is a landing page builder that is mainly used as a sales funnel builder.
Unlike other landing page builders on this list that focused more on creating the page, ClickFunnels focuses more on selling your product or service.
The page builder offers an easy to use drag and drop feature that allows you to create landing pages through an intuitive sense of design without any requirement of programming.
t also offers a number of pre-built templates that you can customize to make your own landing page in minutes.
Integrating a smart shopping cart with 1 click upsells is also possible. The main focus of the tool is creating a sales funnel for easy navigation and increased sales.
You can guide your visitors in a step-by-step fashion through the entire sales process and direct them to perform a singular task without any problems.
You can also send highly targeted messages to your customers through email, social, test, and desktop notifications. This tends to increase your conversion rate.
- A/B testing: You can easily test your website by creating a copy of the webpage and make changes to see the reflections of those changes in the amount of traffic they generate.
- Automated marketing campaigns: ClickFunnels runs an automated marketing campaign, primarily through email and Facebook. This allows users to target a specific audience in a much effective way.
- Dashboard: A dashboard is also provided where you can manage all your activities and keep an eye on your progress.
Pricing Packages: The tool is offered in two packages
- Standard: $97/ mo
- Platinum: $297/ mo
- Collective: 1,497/ mo
A 14-day free trial is also available.
Lander is a page building tool that can be used by small businesses to large marketing teams.
It offers an editor that uses drag-and-drop functionality which is easy to use.
They have over 1.5 million users that use their vast library of over 100 pre-made landing page templates. These templates are customizable.
They also offer dynamic text replacement(DTR), which allows users to edit their pages easily and at a much higher pace.
This is a great feature to use with matching PPC ads to your headlines. Doing this can improve your AdWords Quality Score (AQS) score drastically.
- Auto-Fill Forms: They offer the ability to auto-fill the forms available landing pages for better conversion rates.
- Unlimited Landing Pages: There is no limit on the number of landing pages a user can create. With this, scaling your business is cheap and easy. You don’t need to pay extra as your business grows.
- Own Domain: You can create your own domain for a personalized and professional experience.
- Welcome emails: You can send welcome emails to new leads.
- Third-Party Integrations: Third-party email integrations allow you to target specific customers with greater power.
- Google Maps Integration: Lander can be integrated with Google Maps for in-person events.
Pricing Packages: Lander is available under two options
- Basic: $16/month
- Professional: $83/month
Elementor is one of the most popular page builders that is used with WordPress.
It can be integrated as a plugin. Once added, it can be used to build custom pages.
Elementor is very easy to use and gives you the ability to customize every aspect of your page.
It is an open-source project which gives it the advantage of an ever-growing library of elements.
People build custom themes, add--ons and products using Elementor and upload them to the web for others to use.
With Elementor, you can customize the layout, design, fonts, forms, colors, and more. You can integrate these elements with other themes in WordPress too.
- Design Elements: Elementor offers more than 80 design elements that include videos, buttons, galleries, forms, and more.
- Custom pop-up: You can also create custom pop-ups that match the aesthetic of your website.
- Integration: Elementor can be integrated with a wide range of marketing tools. It can also be used with WooCommerce products and archive page builder for eCommerce merchants.
- Templates: There are over 300 designer-made templates available in their store.
- Responsive: You can edit the page and see the changes for desktop, mobile, and tablet.
Pricing Packages: It is sold under three packages
- Personal: $49/year (1 website)
- Plus: $99/year (3 websites)
- Expert: $199/year (1000 websites)
There's also a free version available with 30 basic widgets.
Simvoly is a new landing page builder in the market. Even though it is new, it has some exciting features on offer.
Simvoly offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that can be used to create landing pages with ease.
It also offers mobile responsive themes and templates that you can use to create professional-looking websites without much effort.
They also offer blog and E-commerce support.
- SSL Certificate: It offers SSL certification for the websites you build.
- Video Tutorials: There are video tutorials to help new users get accustomed to the software
- 24/7 support: Their 24/7 support never lets you get stuck in the middle of something.
- Resources: They have a vast collection of resources with over 200 templates and custom blocks.
- A/B testing: You can optimize your website through their extensive A/B testing tools.
- Funnels: It mainly focuses on creating sales funnels for lead conversions through landing pages.
Pricing: It is sold under 4 packages
- Personal: $12/month
- Business: $24/month
- Growth+: $59/month
- Pro: $149/month
Convertri is a landing page builder that offers great speed, flexibility, and pricing with advanced features on offer.
Convertri focuses on speed and uses AMP for higher page loading speeds.
They hook AMP with their own CDN to create one of the fastest page loaders in the market.
Just like the other products on this list, they use a drag-and-drop editor to create landing pages.
They also offer pre-built templates that their users can use to create landing pages in under an hour.
Just like their other landing pages, their templates also load fast. You do need to customize images, texts, and some other stuff.
It is easy to optimize your webpages for mobile too. Even though all their pages are responsive, you can quickly convert your desktop landing to mobile through the click of a single button.
- Fast Loading Time: They have the fastest loading time in the industry.
- Sticky Headers and pop-ups: Sticky header and pop-ups can be added to increase engagement.
- Dynamic text replacement: Dynamic text replacement makes editing easy.
- Split testing: Split testing allows you to optimize your landing page.
- Free SSL: They offer free SSL certifications.
- Embedding: You can embed anything from Youtube Videos to Shopify products in your website and promote them.
- Pop Ups: You can create popups on your landing page which add extra interaction with your website.
- Data Collection: You can collect data on your visitors in a more subtle fashion by avoiding asking the same questions to a single cutomer.
Pricing Packages: It is sold under three packages
- Free: Free
- Pro: $92/month
Ucraft is an easy to use landing page builder that offers a plethora of features.
It offers a drag and drops editor that can be used to create custom layouts for web pages easily.
With Ucraft, you also get access to their logo maker that you can use to customize your web page and promote your brand.
They offer many other designing tools too.
You can use their eCommerce and blogging tools to quickly create customized web pages.
They also offer mobile-responsive templates that you can use. Their tools can be integrated with Google Analytics, Zendesk chat, Intercom, and more.
- Page App: With this feature, you can rearrange, add, and remove the pages on your website.
- The SEO App: It’s an SEO app that provides you with all the basic tools where you can add a page title, image, and description.
- Designer Tool: Through this free add-on feature you can customize the templates based on your preference. You can change the layout, typography, etc of your template.
- The Team App: Through this, you can give your teammates website access and editing rights.
Pricing: It’s price packaging comes in three stages.
- Pro Website: $10/month
- Pro Shop: $21/month
- Unlimited: $69/ month
It provides landing pages for free that come with basic features.
Benefits of Landing Pages
We often get confused before getting something and end up doing a lot of research. Apart from gaining knowledge about it, pros and cons are important too.
They tell you more about a product than anything else will. So, here are some benefits of using a landing page builder.
- Eye-catching templates:
Who doesn’t like attractive things? This is how it has always been, whatever is attractive, catches our eye. That’s exactly the case of landing pages.
To attract your target audience, having creative and fun templates are always important for a landing page. That’s where page landing builders come in.
Landing page builders have different, creative, and nice templates that are designed beforehand and are used for various domain areas and niches.
In addition to that, you can customize templates based on your preferences and business needs. These templates are really useful when you want to build a landing page.
These templates can help create a page that boosts your business by having a positive influence on your audience and keeps them coming back.
The customizing and personalizing makes it easier to get your business growing your way.
A landing page builder allows you to build a page without having to have technical knowledge or training, it does everything for you.
You won’t have to know about navigation bars, side tools, and anything extra. Your pages get landed rather quickly and are very goal-oriented. It doesn’t even tell what builder you use.
Now, because a landing page builder is very focused and dedicated, it takes away anything that distracts your viewers, making them think about your business.
All the focus of your viewers is on your product. What adds to this is the customizable pre-designed templates that can be adjusted and personalized according to your business needs.
- Third-party integrations:
Marketers need certain different software tools, including webinar platforms, opt-in form builders, and email marketing tools to achieve goals like generating leads, getting people to register for a newsletter, and many more.
Page builders are familiar with this knowledge which is why they provide amalgamation with a lot of leading software tools.
So, what a landing page builder does is it collects all the assets required by your business and connects them with one platform which makes using it easier.
- Publishing Options:
A lot of Landing page builders offer very flexible publishing options and provide subdomains once you buy their services.
Subdomains allow you to handle your landing pages away from your main domain while giving out a consistent domain to customers and prospects.
Which makes this strategy extremely helpful. It also allows your marketing team control over the subdomains so they can run campaigns and publish pages according to their schedule. The IT team’s involvement is not needed.
In addition to that, subdomains allow marketers to add more context to their page from the beginning with URL content.
Before the possible leads start going through your landing page, it already prepares and informs them. This is why flexible options are important.
- Easy to use
Landing page builders allow you to rest and not worry much about creating a striking page. Just like great website builders take most of your worries away.
It is quite simple to use and doesn’t need you to have technical knowledge or expertise. You do have to make the most of the attributes that come with it and follow the instructions.
They offer a wide variety of features that include testing, interface designing, social media preview, and much more.
The need for designing landing pages is also eliminated through the multiple template options they provide. All this is accessed directly by clicking a button or by a drag-and-drop feature.
- Constant payments: You will have to pay monthly or yearly for the page builders because most of them are built around SaaS models.
- Flexibility: Even though most landing page builders are more flexible and customizable, that is not always the case. They are not as personalized as the full custom build landing page could be that is built from scratch.
- Edits: Most page builders don’t have a global edit, which means you will have to edit every single edit one by one. This is time-consuming especially if you have 15 edits to make.
- Extra features: Most page builders provide different tiers or packages that have to provide extra features that might not be necessarily useful and just increase the total costs.
- Familiarity: Even though page builders might feel the same, they’re all different. Most page builder’s assemblage can look discouraging even if you are familiar with a page builder. So, you might feel lost and confused when working with another one.
- Portable Data: Data portability poses its challenges as it is difficult to switch from one platform to another. IN addition to that, converting pages that are built on a page builder to a standard HTML file is not optimized.
What to Look for in a Page Builder?
- Template Designs: Look for page builders that offer template designs that are mobile friendly and optimized for conversions. Page builders should have surplus templates to fill the needs of different customers.
- The number of landing pages: Try looking for a tool that does not set any limits on the number of landing pages that you can create and manage. As your business will grow, so will the number of landing pages you create. You don’t want to be paying extra.
- Email Marketing Integrations: There should be an option to sync your email with the page building tool of your choice and options like custom form fields and list segmentation.
- Reporting and Analytics: Creating landing pages isn’t enough. You should be able to gauge the behavior of the visitors on your page so you can track visits, conversions, A/B test results, and more for better optimization.
- Branding Features: Landing pages need to act as banners for your brand. So choose a tool that allows you to customize your page by letting you add your logo, SEO tags, and more.
- Integrated A/B Testing: Creating landing pages that don’t generate any conversions is a waste of time and effort. A/B allows you to test the efficiency of your page for better optimization options. So choose a tool with integrated A/B testing capabilities.
- Multiple User Accounts: If your business requires you to work in teams, you should look for tools that allow multiple users to collaborate through multiple accounts. The fluidity of this workflow should be tested first.
- Personalization: Your tool should be able to send relevant offers to the right audience based on email segments, name, company size, device, and more.
- Custom Code: Sometimes there are some extra features that you might want to add to your tool that isn’t available in the package. You might have to code these features yourself, so look for a tool that allows you to add custom scripts.
- Free Trial: Before buying any product, it is a good option to test it first. Look for a landing page builder that offers a free trial and a money-back guarantee.
- Pop-Up tools: Pop-up tools can increase the conversion rate on your landing pages by a substantial margin.
- Landing Page Previews: Being able to preview your page before publishing it helps you identify mistakes and make changes effortlessly.
- Advanced Design Features: Advanced design features like FontAwesome Icons, countdown timers, and color-changing elements are a welcomed addition to page building tools.
- Easy Editing: Your landing page builder should allow you to perform actions like undo/redo, creature duplicate pages, save drafts, and other forms of editing.
- Subdomains: Certain tools allow you to publish your landing pages to different subdomains.
- Live Chat: Sometimes, responding to your visitors through email isn't fast enough. Chatbots and live chat features allow you to connect to your users faster.
- Google AMP: Google AMP is a native feature for mobile landing pages that allows you to optimize loading speed.
How to Use Landing Page Builders
Different page builders offer different features but the ultimate goal is to create an effective landing page. Here are some general tips that you can use with any page building tool to create a landing page
- Responsive Design: Your landing page should work on different screen sizes without any problems. Therefore, landing page builders should be used to create responsive designs that are optimized for pc as well as mobile.
- Using Images: Images tend to convey more information unless time than any text-based content can. On Twitter, tweets with images were tweeted 150% more times than tweets with no images. People tend to look at a page without really reading the content and the brain processes image 60,000 times faster than text. Thus, adding images through your page builder is a good idea.
- Testing: Landing page builders allow you to test your pages and this is a very crucial feature to use. A/B tests allow you to test your conversion rate again with single changes made to your landing page. Multivariate tests allow you to test your conversion rates against a combination of changes. Performing tests on your page permits you to customize your pages accordingly.
- Catchy Headline: People tend to not read the whole paragraph on landing pages. Around 80% of people don’t read, only read the title. Therefore, having a catchy headline can make a difference in the effectiveness of your landing page. Here are some things to keep in mind while creating a title.
- Testimonial: You can simply use the headline used by your competition.
- Value Proposition: You should try and emphasize how you solve a certain problem
- Listicle: Using words like ‘hacks’ and ‘secrets’ improves click-through rate.
- How-To: Make the process of going from point A to point B very intuitive.
- Cliffhanger: Teasing visitors by withholding information is a good tactic.
Keeping your title short is important.
- Loading Speed: Build faster loading pages for a better user experience. No one likes to wait.
- Visual Appeal: The features of page builders should be used to their maximum extent
- Security: The awareness and need for security on the web is increasing and so are its standards. Web-pages that don’t offer any security are usually avoided by people. Therefore, it is a good idea to choose a page builder that offers security solutions like automatic SSL encryption to make your landing page more credible.
- Unique Selling Points: Try and emphasize the unique selling points of your service or product.
- Analytics: Page builders should be used to monitor and analyze your landing page. Metrics like the loading speed, conversion rate, click-through rate, bounce back rate and much more can be measured through a single tool. This allows you to customize your landing page for greater efficiency without wasting time on things that might not work. Instead of being in the dark about the benefit or harm of your actions, you can choose to act on only the beneficial steps.
There is no better way to streamline landing pages than using Landing Page Builders. Despite the fact that page builders are powerful tools, it is still very important to choose the one that fits your specific needs.
Getting overwhelmed by the features or price is not a wise thing to do. Based on your business requirements you need an LP builder whose features suit it.
Our pick amongst the Landing Page Builders mentioned in this article is ‘Bla Bla Bla’.
The features provided and the price point should be a general choice as it ticks most boxes for the general audience. It has helped many businesses build pages and has increased the growth of their revenue.
But keep in mind that selecting “the one” is not possible in this case because every landing page builder is unique with a different set of features that might not suit your business requirements.
Hopefully, this article helped gain a lot of knowledge on landing page builders and made deciding easier for you. Good luck in choosing one.